Dedicated San Marcos Attorney Advocates for People Who Have Been Arrested
Hardworking Texas lawyer builds strong defenses in criminal cases
Penalties for criminal convictions are tough in Texas. At The Maldonado Defense Firm, PLLC in San Marcos, I am committed to safeguarding the rights of individuals who are facing prosecution for drug possession, driving while intoxicated, assault, theft and other serious crimes. Whatever you are charged with, you can rely on me to work hard to build a strong defense in your case as I try to get you the best possible outcome for your situation. My law firm represents clients throughout the state.
Reputable Texas attorney assists clients accused of a full range of serious offenses
I practice exclusively in criminal defense, helping clients arrested for the following crimes:
- Assault and battery — Whether you are accused of physically injuring another person, intending to cause harm or another assault and battery offense, you can look to my law firm for assistance combating the allegation.
- Theft — I assist defendants charged with misdemeanor and felony theft crimes like burglary, shoplifting and armed robbery.
- DUI/DWI — I develop strong defenses for people arrested for DUI/DWI, including in cases that involve vehicular homicide.
- Domestic violence crimes — My firm represents individuals who have been charged with domestic violence crimes.
- Drug crimes — I capably defend people accused of drug crimes that include possession, trafficking and manufacturing of controlled substances.
- Sex crimes — A conviction for a sex crime can have long-term consequences, like registering as a sex offender. I know these types of charges can follow a person around, so I look at the facts and mount a strong defense.
- Homicide — If you are arrested for manslaughter, murder or on another homicide charge, you can count on me to staunchly defend your rights within the criminal justice system.
In my legal practice, I also have a focus area in juvenile law, in which I advocate for minors who have been arrested in Texas and aim to preserve their future. You can rely on me for effective legal guidance.
Contact a knowledgeable Texas defense lawyer when you are accused of criminal wrongdoing
At The Maldonado Defense Firm, PLLC in San Marcos I help adults and juveniles who have been arrested for a wide variety of misdemeanor and felony crimes in Texas. To schedule a consultation, call my firm at 737-373-8273 or contact me online.